About the Company:
AAA United States, Inc. provides specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services to support clients in the transport and aerospace industries. We work closely with clients to ensure that our solutions meet their needs and exceed their expectations. Our team members are motivated individuals that do remarkable things every day!
AAA United States, Inc. is looking for a talented Recruiting Account Manager to be responsible for managing the relationships between their company and its clients. The Recruiting Account Manager will work with a variety of different departments to ensure that all parties involved are happy and satisfied with the service they’re receiving.
The Recruiting Account Manager position is a key role in acquiring, selling, and hiring blue collar and white-collar talent for both internal positions within the company and for AAA USA’s customers in accordance with KPIs. This position requires an “out of the box” thinker that is driven to succeed. This position reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition and Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates to assess their qualifications and fit with the company culture
- Coordinating with hiring managers to provide candidates’ contact information to hiring managers after they have been hired
- Assisting with developing and implementing effective recruiting strategies and plans to attract qualified candidates
- Coordinating with hiring managers to provide feedback on candidate interviews and resumes, as well as scheduling interviews with candidates
- Identifying potential candidates who have the skills and experience to meet specific job requirements
- Reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates to determine if they should be considered for a position
- Developing and maintaining relationships with candidates who have been hired by the company in order to ensure retention of key employees
- Reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions on behalf of the company
- Communicating hiring decisions to candidates via phone or email
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative, Development, Marketing
How to Apply : https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1621403/AAA-USA-Inc/Recruiting-Account-Manager