We are looking for an attorney who has a passion for helping people who are in need.
We’re looking for an attorney who can hit the ground running to give the clients outstanding representation. You need to demonstrate compassion and an ability to build relationships with the clients. This is a position for an experienced attorney who is capable, competent, and confident in handling a caseload with relative independence while working with an excellent legal team.
Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable. The compensation package includes a base salary plus bonus compensation for production and performance. We offer BENEFITS. We also pay for continuing legal education, bar dues, and some approved voluntary bar memberships.
- Strong knowledge of laws and procedures to perform legal research and develop case strategy
- The ability to project confidence and competence while representing the clients in the courtroom
- Punctual and reliable with a strong commitment to character, integrity, and work ethic
- The ability and flexibility necessary to work at a growing firm
- Exceptional communication skills needed to work with all levels of staff and the clients
- Develop a legal strategy based on each client's goals, the facts of the case, and applicable law
- Conduct client meetings to recommend strategies on legal matters, analyze available options, and diligently work to determine the best course of action
- Meet or succeed key performance indicators designed for the position
- Distribute tasks to paralegals and legal assistants and monitor their progress while remaining fully responsible for the final result and meeting all deadlines
- Maintain an accurate record of the time and value you gave clients so you can analyze what worked and what didn't, as well as what you could do better in the future
- Attend court hearings, depositions, or other legal processes, do legal research, and help other attorneys with their cases
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Understanding of confidentiality requirements
- Must have a proven track record of experience practicing as an attorney
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
- Candidates must have passed the bar exam and be in good standing Alabama Bar Association
- Candidates must have litigation experience and strong writing skills
- Candidates with In-House or General Counsel Experience also desired
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
How to Apply : email@example.com